The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. (Source: Unknown)
I don’t know about you, but this is true for my husband! So, this Father’s Day, gather up the kids and have fun putting together these heartwarming, edible gifts for Dads, Stepdads, and Grandpas!
20 Delicious Edible Gifts
- Put together a gift basket with some of his favorite foods. Printables included!
- Make a Candy Bar Bouquet with his favorite candy bars!
- These Tin Can Treats are a fun way to show your crafty side and gift his favorite foods!
- Does he love beef jerky? Then try this recipe for The Best Beef Jerky
- Celebrate Dad with these fun Mustache Cupcakes.
- These Sports Dipped Strawberries are cute and fun. Make them with your kids for a special treat.
- This Superhero Treat Box is a cute twist on the typical food gift basket!
- A Suit-shaped Gift Box? Adorable!
- Make this “Dad’s Stache” Cookie Jar and fill it with his favorite cookies!
- Does he love movies? Get him ready for his favorite flick with this Movie Party Bucket.
- If he’s all about grilling, then whip up this Handmade BBQ Sauce Package for some yummy BBQ!
- Personalize his favorite chocolate bar with this “U-da-Man” Chocolate Bar Wrapper
- I love making the Classic Candygram, and it’s perfect for kids to make together!
- Fill some old soda bottles with treats and make this cute Super Dad Pop Box Set!
- If your guy loves bacon, take it to another level with these Delicious Bacon Recipes.
- Grab the kids, head to the store, and fill some garden pots to make theseCandy Filled Tie Pots.
- These Necktie Cookies are almost too awesome to eat! But I think they’ll be gobbled up!
- Does Dad love to fish? Make this Edible Tackle Box filled with gummy worms and more!
- Give Dad the perfect accessory with this Bowtie Candy Craft.
- Here’s another way to make an edible tie: try this Father’s Day Tie Treat
I’m sure there’s something in here the father (or father figure) in your life will love! Happy Father’s Day to all!
Make sure you never miss out on a parenting or community-related blog post: sign up to receive CRMB posts in your inbox. While you’re at it, join our VIP List to ensure you’re one of the first to know about upcoming Cedar Rapids Moms Blog events and promotions!!