I’m a sucker for new Christmas pajamas! In the past they’ve been Christmas Eve gifts for my kids, Christmas card attire, a Christmas movie night surprise or given to everyone on December 1st to wear all month long! We’ve matched, mix-matched, and passed around hand-me-downs throughout the years.
With all the hustle and bustle of the holiday season I know how valuable our time is, so I’ve gathered my favorite jams this holiday season in hopes to help you out if you have a Christmas jammie obsession like me! Everyone is accounted for – baby, toddler, tweens, women, and men!
First up, baby pajamas! Any of these would make great options for baby’s first Christmas!
- Santa Footed Sleep One-Piece
- Striped Thermal PJs
- Micro Fleece Pull-On Booties
- Reindeer Fair Isle Sleep Set
- Reindeer Fleece PJs
- Cozy Kitten Slipper
- 3-Piece Christmas PJ Set
How perfect are the “Dear Santa: I can explain” for a toddler? I know my 2.5 year old has some definite explaining to do this year! 😉 I can’t even handle those cozy pink llama socks!!
- Festive String Lights Footed Sleep One-Piece
- Santa Socks
- Llama Socks
- “Dear Santa: I Can Explain” Sleep Set
- 2-Piece Christmas Snug Fit Cotton PJs
- Never Naughty Always Nice PJs
- 2-Piece Mrs. Claus Snug Fit Cotton PJs
Tweens can be awfully hard to shop for, but I think they have some really great options this year! All the gold for girls is so festive and below I have some matching options for Mom! That pizza Christmas tree is hilarious, but so perfect for a tween who loves pizza. Don’t they all?! 🙂
- Gold Heart 2-Piece Sleep Set
- Metallic Faux Fur Cat Slippers
- Graphic Sleep Dress
- Slumber Reindeer Sleep Set
- Festive Animal Crew Socks
- Pizza Christmas Tree Sleep Set
- “I Believe” Sleep Set
You definitely deserves some new cozy PJs! The gold wins it for me, but I love the classic red and white candy cane PJs too.
- Patchwork Knit Knee Highs
- DreamWell Velvet Sleep Pant
- I’ve Been Good(ish) Sleep Dress
- Cranberry Candy Cane Stripe PJs
- Metallic Faux Fur Sherpa Lined Slippers
- Merino Blend Trapper Hat
- Cranberry Thick Stripe PJs
Can we all agree that the men are the hardest to accommodate? Hopefully these options will work for the men in your lives. Anyone else have to carefully talk their man into wearing a onesie? If I can talk my 6’4 husband into wearing a Christmas onesie, I think you can too!
- Buffalo Plaid One-Piece
- Henley Top & Patterned Pants Set
- Santa Weight Lifter Socks
- Cozy Socks
- Red Buffalo Plaid Wool Slippers
- Hibernating Sleep Shirt
- Flannel PJ Pants
Do you guys have a Christmas pajama tradition? Let us know if you all pull off matching PJs or mix-match. We love to hear from you!
Christmas jams for all, and to all a goodnight!
Make sure you never miss out on a parenting or community-related blog post: sign up to receive CRMB posts in your inbox. While you’re at it, join our VIP List to ensure you’re one of the first to know about upcoming Cedar Rapids Moms Blog events and promotions!!