We absolutely love our Cedar Rapids Moms Blog Contributor Team, and we’re looking to add a few new writers to the mix! We’re looking for moms who have a passion for motherhood and the Cedar Rapids/Corridor area! Whether you’re a first-time expectant mom, single mom, working mom, or stay-at-home mom, we’d love to hear from you! All interested mamas are encouraged to apply. We’d love to add some diverse local voices to our team, so we’d especially love to hear from you if you are a single mom, divorced, part of a blended family, an adoptive or foster parent, or have another unique parenting perspective.
This is a volunteer position with LOTS of perks!
what you GIVE…
- 1-2 original posts per month on the topic of your choice (within the brand and mission of CRMB)
- A six month commitment
- Availability for in-person contributor meetings
- Availability and willingness to participate in and help with CRMB events
- A passion for moms, kids, and the Cedar Rapids/Corridor area
- A reliable, positive, and fun personality!
what you GET…
- Your photo and bio on the Cedar Rapids Moms Blog contributor page (with links to your personal blog and/or twitter handle if you choose to share them)
- Access to the CRMB Contributors Facebook group and other internal communications
- Opportunities to try out products and services from amazing local businesses
- Opportunities to participate in CRMB events and play dates
- New friendships and an amazing experience!
what you should DO…
- Send 1-2 writing samples similar to what you’d write if you were a contributor to info(at)cedarrapidsmomsblog.com.
- When you send your writing sample we’ll give you a questionnaire to fill out. Answer the questions and submit it.
- Make it all happen by February 28th!